Please Join Us!
Saturday Feb 2nd 8pm – 12am
Cherry Sprout Produce 722 North Sumner St.
Beer & Wine. Free food. Raffle prizes. Dancing. Groundhog drawing contest. Photo booth. Pickle Contest*
Live music from: Keep Your Fork There’s Pie (and other musical guests)Raffle prizes:
- 1 Week of Summer Camp
- Adult Year-round Gardening Course Series & Plant Subscription
- Giftcards from Portland Nursery, Laurelwood pub, Cherry Sprout Produce, Naomi’s Organic Garden Supply, Fresh Pot, The Meadow, Emerald Petals, Black wagon, Naomi’s Organic Farm Supply, and Pok Pok Noi.
- 5 person party package at the Lumberyard Indoor Bike Track
- Brunch for 2 from Side Yard Farm
- Custom Woolito: your idea in wool
- Wool fiber workshop for 4
- Garden Constulation from Handmade Gardens
- Naturopathic consultation from Sharon Griffin, N.D.
- Dinner for 6 from Lyndsey Mackenzie
- 8 tickets to the Hollywood Theater and a Wine tasting and cheese plate from the Magnolia’s Corner
- 3 free haircuts from Bishops
- An original stencil of Wendel Berry
- Cookbook Package and Subscription to Edible Portland
- A homemade pie and Keep Your Fork There’s Pie CD
All funds raised provide scholarship opportunities for low-income adults and kids.
$3- $5 at the door. All ages.
*Pickle Contest Details: Bring 5$ and your best jar of pickles to be judged by a panel of experts. Pickles can be made any type of vegetable. Pickles must be entered by 9 p.m. Winner will be announced at 11:30 p.m. and will receive a prize (two beautiful cookbooks, a subscription to Edible Portland, and $20 for vegetable starts from Pistils) and bragging rights.
Living City would like to thank: Widmer Brothers Brewing, Lumberyard, Laurelwood Brew Pub, Ruby Jewel, Bishops, Magnolia’s Corner, Sideyard Farms, Ecotrust, Pok Pok Noi, Black Wagon, Emerald Petals, Tin Shed, The Meadow, Portland Nursery, Cherry Sprout Produce, Naomi’s Organic Gardening Supply, Handmade Gardens, Sharon Griffin, Hollywood Theater , Keep Your Fork, There’s Pie, and our awesome volunteers!